The grand, international promotional blitzkrieg for Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s high budget sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is all set to begin shortly in Hollywood. 2.0 was initially supposed to hit the screens on January 25, 2018.
However, the fresh rumors around the film are worrying the fans of the Rajini-Shankar combo. The latest rumors have it that 2.0 will be postponed to April 2018, paving the way for Rajini’s Kaala, which is rumored to be releasing on January 14, 2018.
So far, there has been no official word from 2.0’s team about their film’s postponement and even the makers of Kaala haven’t said anything about the film’s release date. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on both these eagerly awaited movies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition
- Change of plan for KGF director
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?