The grand, international promotional blitzkrieg for Super Star Rajinikanth and director Shankar’s high budget sci-fi thriller, 2.0, is all set to begin shortly in Hollywood. 2.0 was initially supposed to hit the screens on January 25, 2018.
However, the fresh rumors around the film are worrying the fans of the Rajini-Shankar combo. The latest rumors have it that 2.0 will be postponed to April 2018, paving the way for Rajini’s Kaala, which is rumored to be releasing on January 14, 2018.
So far, there has been no official word from 2.0’s team about their film’s postponement and even the makers of Kaala haven’t said anything about the film’s release date. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more updates on both these eagerly awaited movies.
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon
- Nani’s role in Gang Leader revealed
- Sita gets a new release date