RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly awaited movies across India. Even though the makers are claiming that the film will make it to the screens on January 8, the latest speculation is that the release will be pushed to summer next year.
Meanwhile, RRR’s runtime has become the latest hot topic. Apparently, the film’s final duration will stretch close to 3 hours, making it one of the longest movies in Rajamouli’s career. Incidentally, Rajamouli’s previous blockbuster, Baahubali 2, had a run time of about 2 hour 50 minutes. But, given his extraordinary ability to hold audiences’ attention for a long time, Rajamouli, with his emotionally charged storytelling, is expected to effortlessly pull of the 3 hour runtime for RRR.
Also, the film features four biggest Indian stars like Ajay Devgn, NTR, Ram Charan and Alia Bhatt and it’s another main reason behind such a lengthy run-time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur joins Dulquer Salmaan’s Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film