RRR, numero uno director Rajamouli’s ambitious multi-starrer featuring NTR and Ram Charan, is undoubtedly one of the most eagerly awaited movies across India. Even though the makers are claiming that the film will make it to the screens on January 8, the latest speculation is that the release will be pushed to summer next year.
Meanwhile, RRR’s runtime has become the latest hot topic. Apparently, the film’s final duration will stretch close to 3 hours, making it one of the longest movies in Rajamouli’s career. Incidentally, Rajamouli’s previous blockbuster, Baahubali 2, had a run time of about 2 hour 50 minutes. But, given his extraordinary ability to hold audiences’ attention for a long time, Rajamouli, with his emotionally charged storytelling, is expected to effortlessly pull of the 3 hour runtime for RRR.
Also, the film features four biggest Indian stars like Ajay Devgn, NTR, Ram Charan and Alia Bhatt and it’s another main reason behind such a lengthy run-time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers reaffirm Varisu’s release for Pongal
- Buzz: Veteran actress to play a crucial role in SSMB 28
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies