Star director Koratala Siva, who is riding high with the success of his recent film Bharat Ane Nenu, is one of the most sought after directors in the industry. Currently, he is on a much-needed holiday and he is yet to announce his next project.
Until recently, rumors were afloat that Koratala Siva will choose either Akkineni Akhil or Natural Star Nani for his next. To everyone’s surprise, he was also rumored to be in talks with Megastar Chiranjeevi. Now, the latest buzz is that the Koratala Siva-Chiranjeevi movie may take off next. If everything goes as planned, the project may go on floors from January, 2019.
Though an official confirmation is yet to come regarding the news, Mega fans are thrilled to hear the ongoing reports.
- After the intense RX 100, Kartikeya gearing up for a totally opposite film
- Star Indian cricketer Virat Kohli to make his acting debut
- Ram Charan lauds Mr. Majnu’s teaser
- Thaman busy with music sittings for Ravi Teja’s next
- Shocking response for Priya Prakash Varrier’s new song