Powerstar Pawan Kalyan’s come back film, Vakeel Saab’s shooting is temporarily stalled due to Corona lockdown. The film is supposed to hit the screens during the summer season but is now likely to skip the scheduled release date and may come in the second half of this year.
Meanwhile, a few months ago, news came out that Shruthi Hassan has been finalized as the female lead opposite Pawan in this court drama but there is no official update on it.
Now, again rumors are floating that glamorous beauty Ileana is under consideration for the same role. However, to get clarity on it, we have to wait and watch for a few more days.
Being directed by Veenu Sriram, Vakeel Saab is bankrolled by Dil Raju.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?
- Balakrishna’s next confirmed with star director?
- Renu Desai reveals why she named her daughter as Aadya
- Tollywood, Bollywood hero admitted in ICU due to COVID-19
- Change of director for superstar Vijay’s next?