Since last year, Bollywood entertainment portals have been buzzing with speculations on star couple Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt’s wedding. The couple is rumored to tie the knot sometime in 2020, after Brahmastra’s release. However, Alia clarified on a couple of occasions that marriage is not on the cards anytime soon.
But it looks like the speculations refuse to die. According to a latest report published by a popular national daily, Ranbir and Alia will indeed enter the wedlock in December, 2020. Apparently, the wedding festivities will begin on December 21st and continue for 4 days. Even though the couple had planned for destination wedding, Ranbir’s father Rishi Kapoor’s health is said to have changed their plans. Well, let’s wait until the star couple opens up about the big fat wedding.
Articles that might interest you:
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?