The makers of NTR’s Aravinda Sametha were upset after a still of NTR and Naga Babu got leaked out recently. Post this incident, the makers banned cell phones on the sets.
But now, some more stills from the film have been leaked once again. Looks like these scenes have been leaked from the post-production department hereby making the director Trivikram and team very upset.
These stills have gone viral all over social media and are spoiling the buzz for the film right before the teaser release which will be held on August 15th.
We need to see whether the makers will take evasive action and stop such stills being leaked out in the future.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sree Vishnu launches his next
- I’ll only act in “good movies” from now on: Sai Tej
- After F2 & Maharshi, Dil Raju confident of ending 2019 with a hat-trick
- Poll: Will Mahesh Babu pull of a gangster’s role?
- Director locked for Allu hero’s next?
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero