It is well-known that along with Telugu, Bollywood hit film, Andhadhun is being remade in Tamil. Starring Prashanth in the lead role, the film was supposed to be helmed by Mohan Raja but due to various reasons, he walked out of the project.
Later, the young filmmaker JJ Fredrick joined the crew as the director. Now, the latest news is that after helming some parts of the film, JJ Fredrick also walked out of the project. An official statement regarding the same came out this afternoon.
Have to see how Prashanth and his team will handle the project and fresh hurdles.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?
- Kamal Haasan forays into fashion; To launch his own label
- Who is Naga Babu without Chiranjeevi and Pawan?
- Pawan Kalyan all set to resume Hari Hara Veera Mallu on this date
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars