After repeated postponements, Dhanush’s long-delayed romantic action thriller under Gautham Menon’s direction, Enai Nokki Paayum Thota, was scheduled for a May release. While the makers are busy with the theater agreements, an unexpected shock has come in the form of its distributor.
As per the reports, noted Tamil distribution house, K Productions, which acquired ENPT’s Tamil Nadu theatrical rights, recently got a legal notice from the Baahubali producers to stall the film’s release as K Productions has failed to refund an amount of Rs 17.6 crores as part of an agreement during Baahubali 2’s release.
With this legal action in effect, ENPT’s release seems to be impossible as of now.
Articles that might interest you:
- Indian 2 accident: Kamal, Shankar and Lyca handover Rs 3 crore
- COVID-19 scare after young hero’s wedding?
- Latest update on Teja’s web series?
- Former heroine’s amazing fitness wows fans
- Corona scare-TV actors most affected and neglected by the industry
- Naga Chaitanya has a request for his favorite person