As the injuries were minor, Nikhil took a few days of break and re-joined the sets. Now, the latest update is that the unit was stuck in a snowstorm in a region called Sissu in Himachal Pradesh.
Being directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the film has Bhumika and Bollywood actor Anupam Kher in a key role.
Produced jointly by TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal, Vivek Kuchibotla is the co-producing Karthikeya 2.
Kaala Bhairava is composing the soundtrack for the movie. The film will be releasing in several Indian languages later this year.
Unit plans to shoot high-octane action scenes once storm passes. pic.twitter.com/giLECBFWYV
— BARaju (@baraju_SuperHit) March 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Aadi teams up with his former director again
- YS Jagan announces 50 percent occupancy rule in AP theaters
- Chiranjeevi, Mahesh Babu wish CM KCR a speedy recovery
- Star hero not bothered about his film’s failures
- CM KCR tests positive for COVID 19
- Anil Ravipudi in talks with a young star hero for his next?