As the injuries were minor, Nikhil took a few days of break and re-joined the sets. Now, the latest update is that the unit was stuck in a snowstorm in a region called Sissu in Himachal Pradesh.
Being directed by Chandoo Mondeti, the film has Bhumika and Bollywood actor Anupam Kher in a key role.
Produced jointly by TG Vishwa Prasad and Abhishek Agarwal, Vivek Kuchibotla is the co-producing Karthikeya 2.
Kaala Bhairava is composing the soundtrack for the movie. The film will be releasing in several Indian languages later this year.
Unit plans to shoot high-octane action scenes once storm passes. pic.twitter.com/giLECBFWYV
— BARaju (@baraju_SuperHit) March 24, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg
- Allu Sirish signs his next with top producer