A few months back, news came out that noted digital platform Zeeplex has acquired the theatrical and non-theatrical rights of Bollywood star Salman Khan’s upcoming movie, Radhe- Your Most Wanted Bhai. News also came out that the film will have its theatrical release on May 13th.
Now, the latest news is that Zeeplex is planning to premiere the film on their streaming platform one month after the theatrical release of Radhe.
As per the Bollywood reports, Radhe film exhibitors and distributors are not happy with Zeeplex’s decision and are planning to meet Salman Khan regarding the same soon. Further details about the issue are yet to be out.
Being helmed by Prabhu Deva, Radhe has Disha Patani as the female lead. Young starlet Megha Aakash is doing a key role in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next