Bollywood lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt have been seeing each other for more then a year, ever since they started working on their upcoming fantasy drama, Brahmastra. Speculations regarding Alia and Ranbir’s wedding were rife last year, but they were immediately trashed by both the actors’ families.
Now, noted Bollywood critic and journalist Rajeev Masand wrote in a special column that both Alia and Ranbir are planning to tie the knot soon after Brahmastra hits screens in December this year. Apparently, preparations for the D-Day have begun already and close friends and family members have been informed about the wedding date. Well, let’s wait for the official confirmation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Details regarding the Tamil remake of Andhadhun
- Bigg Boss 4: Nagarjuna’s touching tribute to SP Balasubrahmanyam
- Balayya’s next locked?
- Ram to keep RED aside; Gearing up to announce his next?
- Prabhas, the first South Indian hero to enter a rare league
- Noted streaming channel to bailout Gopichand’s long delayed film?