Following the blockbuster success of Fidaa last year, all eyes are on director Sekhar Kammula’s next project. Until recently, there have been reports that Sekhar will introduce tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram to Tollywood with a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
But a fresh update reveals that it’s not Dhruv Vikram but a bunch of newcomers who will be introduced by Sekhar Kammula in his next film. Narayan Das Narang of Asian Group, who financed over 600 movies and is a leading player in film distribution and exhibition, will soon be foraying into film production with this project. P Rammohan Rao is jointly bankrolling the movie.
Vijay Bhaskar is the co-producer and Sekhar Kammula’s Amigos Creations is the presenter. More details will be announced soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Lakshmi Manchu makes a shocking revelation about harassment
- Team Savyasachi kick start promotions
- Hello Guru opens with good occupancy all over
- Maharshi’s US schedule begins finally
- Nikhil, Nivetha Thomas’ film to be launched tomorrow