Following the blockbuster success of Fidaa last year, all eyes are on director Sekhar Kammula’s next project. Until recently, there have been reports that Sekhar will introduce tamil star Chiyaan Vikram’s son Dhruv Vikram to Tollywood with a Telugu-Tamil bilingual.
But a fresh update reveals that it’s not Dhruv Vikram but a bunch of newcomers who will be introduced by Sekhar Kammula in his next film. Narayan Das Narang of Asian Group, who financed over 600 movies and is a leading player in film distribution and exhibition, will soon be foraying into film production with this project. P Rammohan Rao is jointly bankrolling the movie.
Vijay Bhaskar is the co-producer and Sekhar Kammula’s Amigos Creations is the presenter. More details will be announced soon. Stay tuned for further updates.
- Temper’s Hindi remake delays Ranveer, Deepika’s honeymoon
- Indian2’s shoot to be delayed by another week
- India’s Village Rockstars out of Oscar race
- Sai Pallavi is the soul of Maari 2 : Dhanush
- Pressnote : Watch Antariksham or Padi Padi Leche Manasu in Regal & AMC for free