With so many OTT platforms being launched in the last few months, things are getting exciting for the viewers. Now, if you are vexed with high subscription charges, Friday Movies is one platform where you can start watching content on a pay-per-view basis.
This special ATT platform is going to give great facilities as per the news is you can pause the movie as many times as you like and will have a full 24-hour period to watch the content that you paid for.
The first film to come out on this platform is Dirty Hari, which is being directed by MS Raju. The film will be out on the 18th of this month and the makers have already started promotions for it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Super Over’s intriguing sneak peek raises curiosity
- With lack of offers, Bigg Boss contestants deppending on this
- Vijay Devarakonda to stun fans with Puri Jagan’s makeover
- Huge demand for Krack’s remake rights
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections