Yesterday was a movie marathon for film buffs. As many as four movies – Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2, released across the twin Telugu states. All the movies received average to above average response from critics and movie lovers.
Before are PPLM, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2’s respective day one shares in Krishna district:
Padi Padi Leche Manasu – Rs 10.43 lakhs
Antariksham – Rs 6.82 lakhs
KGF – Rs 5.43 lakhs
Maari 2 – Rs 1 23 lakhs
Furthermore, KGF collected Rs 5.81 lakhs and Maari 2 collected Rs 1.23 lakh share in Guntur district. Maari 2 collected a share of Rs 3.08 lakhs in East Godavari district on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted production house to release Sye Raa in Tamil
- Saaho hits the 150 crore mark in Hindi
- Noted channel bags Sye Raa for a bomb
- Gang Leader’s 4-day Nizam collections
- Valmiki’s ceded and Vizag pre-release business
- Bigg Boss – Big test for Punarnavi and Rahul’s relationship today