Yesterday was a movie marathon for film buffs. As many as four movies – Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2, released across the twin Telugu states. All the movies received average to above average response from critics and movie lovers.
Before are PPLM, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2’s respective day one shares in Krishna district:
Padi Padi Leche Manasu – Rs 10.43 lakhs
Antariksham – Rs 6.82 lakhs
KGF – Rs 5.43 lakhs
Maari 2 – Rs 1 23 lakhs
Furthermore, KGF collected Rs 5.81 lakhs and Maari 2 collected Rs 1.23 lakh share in Guntur district. Maari 2 collected a share of Rs 3.08 lakhs in East Godavari district on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Massive news- Prabhas to work with this star director
- Tollywood director penning a script for Bollywood action hero
- Line clear for Bunny’s next-Second schedule to start on this date
- Poll : Which is your favorite Samantha performance to date?
- Young hero’s villainous act in Mega hero’s film
- Producer denies shelving of Naga Shaurya’s new film