Yesterday was a movie marathon for film buffs. As many as four movies – Padi Padi Leche Manasu, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2, released across the twin Telugu states. All the movies received average to above average response from critics and movie lovers.
Before are PPLM, Antariksham, KGF and Maari 2’s respective day one shares in Krishna district:
Padi Padi Leche Manasu – Rs 10.43 lakhs
Antariksham – Rs 6.82 lakhs
KGF – Rs 5.43 lakhs
Maari 2 – Rs 1 23 lakhs
Furthermore, KGF collected Rs 5.81 lakhs and Maari 2 collected Rs 1.23 lakh share in Guntur district. Maari 2 collected a share of Rs 3.08 lakhs in East Godavari district on its opening day.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ek Mini Katha’s hero in talks for Chiru’s daughter’s debut production?
- Akhanda’s final schedule to be action-packed
- After signing Pawan’s film, talented actress in talks for Amazon series
- Sudeep all set to commence dubbing for Vikrant Rona
- Sridevi’s younger daughter all set to debut soon?
- Tamannah in talks for a Pan-India biggie?