Last Friday was hailed as a mini Sankranthi by Tollywood trade circles. Three promising movies – Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka and Nithiin’s LIE, hit the screens on the same day amid a huge buzz.
While NRNM is showing its might in almost all the areas including overseas, JJN is ruling the roost in B, C centres. On the other hand, LIE is performing well at multiplexes and A centres. As per the latest estimations, NRNM has collected close to 10 crore share worldwide, while JJN and LIE have recovered nearly 9 crore and 8 crore share respectively.
All the movies were made with medium budgets so the recovery of investments shouldn’t be a Herculean task. Monday being a holiday, these three movies are expected to post handsome collections and bring in cheers to their buyers and producers.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sensational Tripti Dimri reveals how Sandeep Reddy Vanga selected her for Animal
- Devil’s full-fledged promotions to begin with trailer; Here is its launch date
- Ajith, Trisha land in Azerbaijan for Vidaa Muyarchi’s next schedule
- Interesting: Salman Khan’s The Bull is based on this historic military operation
- Icon Star Allu Arjun planning something big
- Hi Nanna gains excellent momentum at the box office; Terrific occupancies all over