Last Friday was hailed as a mini Sankranthi by Tollywood trade circles. Three promising movies – Rana’s Nene Raju Nene Mantri, Boyapati’s Jaya Janaki Nayaka and Nithiin’s LIE, hit the screens on the same day amid a huge buzz.
While NRNM is showing its might in almost all the areas including overseas, JJN is ruling the roost in B, C centres. On the other hand, LIE is performing well at multiplexes and A centres. As per the latest estimations, NRNM has collected close to 10 crore share worldwide, while JJN and LIE have recovered nearly 9 crore and 8 crore share respectively.
All the movies were made with medium budgets so the recovery of investments shouldn’t be a Herculean task. Monday being a holiday, these three movies are expected to post handsome collections and bring in cheers to their buyers and producers.
- Bollywood actress wraps up Shakeela biopic
- RX100 hero Kartikeya to romance two heroines in Hippi
- Rejected 50 scripts before signing Kavacham: Bellamkonda Sai
- Tanish’s film on Bezawada rowdy lands in a controversy
- KCR biopic’s first look unveiled