Members of a fringe Kannada political outfit named Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha threatened to stop Kaala’s release across Karnataka. The members condemned Rajinikanth’s recent statements on the Cauvery River water distribution issue. Rajini said that a board that will decide on Cauvery water distribution between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu must soon be former as per the Supreme Court’s guidelines.
The KCVP members also threatened to stop the release of Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2, as the actor too had voiced a similar opinion as Rajinikanth on the Cauvery issue.
- Will Rana join the controversial Bollywood film?
- Confident Nikhil goes all out for his next
- Taapsee wants to clean up the dirt in Bollywood
- Kaushal to expand his charity work through Kaushal Army
- Aravindha Sametha’s rare feat at RTC X Roads