Members of a fringe Kannada political outfit named Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha threatened to stop Kaala’s release across Karnataka. The members condemned Rajinikanth’s recent statements on the Cauvery River water distribution issue. Rajini said that a board that will decide on Cauvery water distribution between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu must soon be former as per the Supreme Court’s guidelines.
The KCVP members also threatened to stop the release of Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2, as the actor too had voiced a similar opinion as Rajinikanth on the Cauvery issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Virat Kohli and NTR to team up for an ad film?
- Solid offers coming in for Saaho’s Tamil rights
- Vijay fans’ touching twist to online war with Ajith fans
- Did this star heroine really reject RRR?
- Poll : Which of these heroines is planning her career well?
- Interview – Navin Polishetty- I am super confident about Agent Sai Srinivas Athreya