Members of a fringe Kannada political outfit named Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha threatened to stop Kaala’s release across Karnataka. The members condemned Rajinikanth’s recent statements on the Cauvery River water distribution issue. Rajini said that a board that will decide on Cauvery water distribution between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu must soon be former as per the Supreme Court’s guidelines.
The KCVP members also threatened to stop the release of Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2, as the actor too had voiced a similar opinion as Rajinikanth on the Cauvery issue.
- Mahesh donates for Kerala flood victims
- Finally, Pawan Kalyan follows his favourite actor on Twitter
- Chiru wraps up dubbing for Sye Raa teaser
- Geetha Govindam breaches $1M mark; Eyes $2M now
- Chiru and family donate big for Kerala victims