Members of a fringe Kannada political outfit named Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha threatened to stop Kaala’s release across Karnataka. The members condemned Rajinikanth’s recent statements on the Cauvery River water distribution issue. Rajini said that a board that will decide on Cauvery water distribution between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu must soon be former as per the Supreme Court’s guidelines.
The KCVP members also threatened to stop the release of Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2, as the actor too had voiced a similar opinion as Rajinikanth on the Cauvery issue.
- Akhil’s Mr Majnu seals its release date
- Poll: What did you think of F2’s teaser?
- Stage set for NTR’s trailer and audio launch
- F2 teaser- Looks solid fun
- Younge heroine becomes the most searched Indian celeb on Google