Members of a fringe Kannada political outfit named Kannada Chalavali Vatal Paksha threatened to stop Kaala’s release across Karnataka. The members condemned Rajinikanth’s recent statements on the Cauvery River water distribution issue. Rajini said that a board that will decide on Cauvery water distribution between Karnataka and Tamil Nadu must soon be former as per the Supreme Court’s guidelines.
The KCVP members also threatened to stop the release of Kamal Haasan’s Vishwaroopam 2, as the actor too had voiced a similar opinion as Rajinikanth on the Cauvery issue.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience