Telugu movie directors have a penchant for overseas locations. We have seen locations such as France, Switzerland, U.S and England routinely in our films but for a change, the production team of Sunil’s ‘Radha Krishnudu’ decided to capture the beauty of Russia! Recently, the film was canned on the beautiful shores of the Godavari and the team will head to Russia for the next schedule.
Sunil and Isha Chawla are playing the lead role opposite each other in this re-make of Bollywood’s ‘Tanu Weds Manu’. Sunil has a full fledged comedy role in the film after a long time! Changes were made to the story to suit the tastes of Telugu viewers. Devi Prasad is the director of the movie. Paras Jain and N.V. Prasad are producing the film under R.B. Chowdary’s Super Good Films Banner. Ali, Dharmavarapu, Ahuthi Prasad, M.S. Narayana and Raghubabu are part of the film.
It will be a pleasure to watch Sunil acting out his comedy in a full length role on the big screen, and we are also looking forward to seeing the beautiful visuals of Russia
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja-Gopichand’s film from September
- When Sai Pallavi decided to quit acting after failing to give a perfect shot
- Anil Ravipudi gives SSMB26 update in style
- After Maharshi, Mahesh wants to reunite with his school friends
- Release date locked for Bellamkonda Srinivas’ next?
- 3 heroines’ box-office clash with thrillers