Senior film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is a thrilled man these days. The actor has just won the coveted Nandi Award for his performance in Legend. Expressing his happiness on winning the Nandi in his latest media interaction, Balayya revealed his next mission – Lepakshi Nandi Utsavalu.
It’s well-known that Balayya had organized the Lepakshi Utsavalu at Lepakshi near his Hindupur constituency in a grand manner last year. This year too, Balayya has some serious plans to make the Lepakshi Utsavalu a grand affair to show the rich Telugu heritage to the world. The Lepakshi Utsavalu will be held on February 24 and 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- War combination to repeat soon
- Naga Shaurya’s new film kick-starts shooting
- Samantha to unveil Zombie Reddy’s ‘first bite’
- Kiara Advani tests negative and Varun Dhawan tests positive for COVID
- Tuck Jagadish enters final schedule
- Chiru’s Acharya set in state’s backdrop?