Senior film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is a thrilled man these days. The actor has just won the coveted Nandi Award for his performance in Legend. Expressing his happiness on winning the Nandi in his latest media interaction, Balayya revealed his next mission – Lepakshi Nandi Utsavalu.
It’s well-known that Balayya had organized the Lepakshi Utsavalu at Lepakshi near his Hindupur constituency in a grand manner last year. This year too, Balayya has some serious plans to make the Lepakshi Utsavalu a grand affair to show the rich Telugu heritage to the world. The Lepakshi Utsavalu will be held on February 24 and 25.
Articles that might interest you:
- Now, RGV all set to launch his OTT platform
- Raashi Khanna back to school-Find out why?
- KGF star Yash’s adorable picture with his son goes viral
- Script locked for surprise hit’s sequel
- Namrata showcases Mahesh Babu’s ‘real run’
- Star heroine’s Instagram account hacked