Senior film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is a thrilled man these days. The actor has just won the coveted Nandi Award for his performance in Legend. Expressing his happiness on winning the Nandi in his latest media interaction, Balayya revealed his next mission – Lepakshi Nandi Utsavalu.
It’s well-known that Balayya had organized the Lepakshi Utsavalu at Lepakshi near his Hindupur constituency in a grand manner last year. This year too, Balayya has some serious plans to make the Lepakshi Utsavalu a grand affair to show the rich Telugu heritage to the world. The Lepakshi Utsavalu will be held on February 24 and 25.
- Announcement of National Film Awards postponed due to Elections
- Interesting title for Kanchana’s Bollywood remake
- Venky Mama’s Hyderabad schedule underway
- DSP saved from the wrath of Mahesh’s fans
- Nani-Indraganti film gets a launch date
- Fans relieved- Bunny finally starts AA19