Senior film star and Hindupur MLA Nandamuri Balakrishna is a thrilled man these days. The actor has just won the coveted Nandi Award for his performance in Legend. Expressing his happiness on winning the Nandi in his latest media interaction, Balayya revealed his next mission – Lepakshi Nandi Utsavalu.
It’s well-known that Balayya had organized the Lepakshi Utsavalu at Lepakshi near his Hindupur constituency in a grand manner last year. This year too, Balayya has some serious plans to make the Lepakshi Utsavalu a grand affair to show the rich Telugu heritage to the world. The Lepakshi Utsavalu will be held on February 24 and 25.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience