Earlier today, hero Nani’s ambitious period drama, Shyam Singha Roy, wrapped up its shooting formalities. As the title suggests, Nani plays the role of a Bengali Babu in this film which is touted as the most expensive movie in his career so far.
This evening, Nani took to Instagram and shared an interesting video in which he shaved his moustache and transformed from his Shyam Singha Roy character to Sundaram character in his upcoming film, Ante Sundaraniki. “Manaki vachindhi okkate. CINEMA. On to a new journey,” Nani posted, as he heads to Ante Sundaraniki’s sets from now on.
Ante Sundaraniki has talented young Malayalam actress Nazriya Nazim as the female lead. Directed by Vivek Athreya, the film is produced under Mythri Movie Makers banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Nene Vasthunna – Half baked psychological thriller
- Allu Arjun and family visit the famous Golden Temple
- Official: Samantha’s Shaakuntalam gets postponed
- Allu Sirish’s Urvashivo Rakshavivo teaser promises a solid romantic entertainer
- Talasani Srinivasa Yadav meets and consoles Mahesh Babu’s family
- Latest: Saakini Daakini seals its OTT release date