Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut never ceases the opportunity to make headlines. She has been the centre of attraction for her controversial claims in connection with Bollywood star Sushant Singh Rajput’s death case.
This morning, Kangana took to Twitter and shared a couple of pictures of her characters from Krrish and the upcoming Jayalalithaa biopic, Thalaivi. Kangana said that she was the first super humangirl on Indian screen and that her body is a rare combination of dainty yet strong looking.
Kangana went on to say that she had to gain 20 kgs for Thalaivi in her 30s and do Bharatnatyam. “It left my back severely damaged but no bigger gratification than to play a role to perfection,” she tweeted.
I played the first super humangirl on Indian screen, thanks to my body a rare combination of dainty yet strong looking, in my 30’s I had to gain 20 kgs for Thalaivi n do Bharatnatyam,it left my back severely damaged but no bigger gratification than to play a role to perfection 🙂 pic.twitter.com/tNdY5XoDcX
— Kangana Ranaut (@KanganaTeam) November 4, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive