As expected, eccentric director Ram Gopal Varma’s latest ‘bold interview’ with YouTube interviewer turned Bigg Boss contestant Ariyana Glory has become a hot topic on social media. In a striking question, Ariyana asked RGV, “how long do your relationships last?”
And RGV’s reply was expectedly bold and sensational. “Initially, my relationships used to last for several years. Later, they were reduced to one year and then for a few months and even for a few days. Now, my relationships don’t last beyond a few hours,” said RGV.
“A relationship with a person grows when we are emotionally involved, but it also leads to several headaches. I don’t maintain steady relationships to ensure my women don’t go through such headaches,” the maverick director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- List of movies and series to watch this weekend
- NBK 108: Time locked for a massive announcement
- No stopping Sita Ramam at the US box office
- Baahubali actress to play a key role in Rajinikanth’s Jailer?
- Allu Arjun rejects a whiskey brand
- Viral Pic: Kajal Aggarwal turns into Kattappa