As expected, eccentric director Ram Gopal Varma’s latest ‘bold interview’ with YouTube interviewer turned Bigg Boss contestant Ariyana Glory has become a hot topic on social media. In a striking question, Ariyana asked RGV, “how long do your relationships last?”
And RGV’s reply was expectedly bold and sensational. “Initially, my relationships used to last for several years. Later, they were reduced to one year and then for a few months and even for a few days. Now, my relationships don’t last beyond a few hours,” said RGV.
“A relationship with a person grows when we are emotionally involved, but it also leads to several headaches. I don’t maintain steady relationships to ensure my women don’t go through such headaches,” the maverick director said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Here are Shankar-Ram Charan film’s start and finish plans
- Before KGF 2, Yash to have another release in Telugu
- A massive update from team Chiru153 on Chiranjeevi‘s birthday?
- Prabhas’s Salaar hits top gear
- Kiara Kiara calls her rumored boyfriend just a close friend
- AR Rahman and Gautham Menon join hands for Simbu’s film