The trailer of senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, was unveiled at Kotilingala in Karimnagar yesterday evening. Balayya and the film’s team offered special prayers at the famous Shiva temple before launching the trailer.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao acted in several films that showcased the rich cultural and historical legacy of Andhra Pradesh and India. Balayya went on to say that he fulfilled his responsibility of walking in his father’s footsteps by acting in Gautamiputra Satakarni.
The trailer garnered humongous applause from everyone and raised expectations on this Sankranthi movie.
- RRR eyeing solid pre-release business
- Star heroes start prepping for RRR
- Nayanthara’s royal look from Sye Raa revealed
- Positive word out of mouth helping Taxiwaala
- Another unique attempt in NTR biopic?