The trailer of senior star Nandamuri Balakrishna’s prestigious 100th movie, Gautamiputra Satakarni, was unveiled at Kotilingala in Karimnagar yesterday evening. Balayya and the film’s team offered special prayers at the famous Shiva temple before launching the trailer.
Speaking on the occasion, Balayya said that his father and legendary actor NT Ramarao acted in several films that showcased the rich cultural and historical legacy of Andhra Pradesh and India. Balayya went on to say that he fulfilled his responsibility of walking in his father’s footsteps by acting in Gautamiputra Satakarni.
The trailer garnered humongous applause from everyone and raised expectations on this Sankranthi movie.
- Interview : Srinivas Reddy- Jamba Lakidi Pamba will provide full-fledged entertainment
- Nithin’s next gets an interesting title
- Hollywood hit inspires Ee Nagaraniki Emaindi
- Star action director roped for Rajini film
- Title confirmed for Vijay Devarakonda’s next