As actor Mohan Babu completed 40 years of his career in the industry recently, noted politician Subbi Rami Reddy is planning to celebrate this feat through a grand event in Vishakhapatnam on the 17th of September.
To oversee the preparations, Vishnu landed in Vizag today and is personally taking care of all the activities himself. Reports suggest that the event will be held on a huge scale and the organizers are spending some huge amount to make this day memorable for Mohan Babu.
Currently, Vishnu is also set to start working for his new film Luckkunnodu under the direction of Raj Kiran.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans