Young beauty Raashi Khanna took to Twitter and Instagram and shared a fun throwback video to keep all her followers entertained in these lockdown times due to the Coronavirus outbreak. The video seems to be from one of the night shoots of Raashi’s recent blockbuster, Prathi Roju Pandaage.
In the video, Raashi beautifully sings the superhit ‘Yem Sandeham Ledu’ song from her maiden Telugu film, Oohalu Gusagusalaade. And the funniest part of the video is Raashi’s Prathi Roju Pandaage co-star and good friend Sai Tej dozes off even as Raashi goes on with her singing. The video was shot by PRP’s director Maruthi.
@IamSaiDharamTej slept through my singing but I hope you guys enjoy it! P.S. On a lighter note, good days to sing your heart out! 😉🤗 #lifeinquarantine
Video credit @DirectorMaruthi 😌 pic.twitter.com/Zk9QdhxGQ7
— Raashi (@RaashiKhanna) March 29, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020
- Lakshmi Manchu’s Locked Up With Lakshmi is a hit