Director Puri Jagannadh is known for his unique and eccentric world views. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, the director has made a few striking statements about today’s relationships and how it impacts nature and vice versa.
“Human beings will never understand nature. And that’s why nature does its job stealthily. Mankind is nothing but a virus for nature. All the countries must control population and future generations must stop marrying. Otherwise, all the other living beings will become extinct and only human beings will remain on this planet,” Puri said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Akshay Kumar the only Indian actor on Forbes 2020 list
- Balayya wants either of these two to launch his son
- Poll : RRR- If made in Hindi, who should do the lead roles?
- Suriya’s Soorarai Pottru wraps up censor formalities
- One more gossip comes out about Nayan-Prabhu Deva separation
- Mahesh joins other celebs in wishing the class of 2020