Director Puri Jagannadh is known for his unique and eccentric world views. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, the director has made a few striking statements about today’s relationships and how it impacts nature and vice versa.
“Human beings will never understand nature. And that’s why nature does its job stealthily. Mankind is nothing but a virus for nature. All the countries must control population and future generations must stop marrying. Otherwise, all the other living beings will become extinct and only human beings will remain on this planet,” Puri said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur joins Dulquer Salmaan’s Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film