Director Puri Jagannadh is known for his unique and eccentric world views. In a latest interview with a popular Telugu daily, the director has made a few striking statements about today’s relationships and how it impacts nature and vice versa.
“Human beings will never understand nature. And that’s why nature does its job stealthily. Mankind is nothing but a virus for nature. All the countries must control population and future generations must stop marrying. Otherwise, all the other living beings will become extinct and only human beings will remain on this planet,” Puri said.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids