It’s well known that Tamil star Dhanush’s 40th film is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Touted as a gangster thriller, the film had its major portion shot in London.
As per the latest updates, noted Telugu production houses GA2 Movies and UV Creations’ distribution wing, GA2UV Pictures, will be presenting Dhanush’s film in Telugu. The film also has young Tamil actress Aishwarya Lekshmi and veteran Hollywood actor James Cosmo of Game of Thrones and Braveheart fame in key roles.
Guru, Game Over and Vikram Vedha fame Sashikanth is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film in association with Reliance Entertainment. The film is slated to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Jagapathi Babu’s Bollywood debut with a jungle adventure
- Mahesh Babu’s lean and fit look in a latest still from Barcelona wows fans
- Allu Arjun appreciates Gaami’s announcement teaser
- Comedians Jabardast Avinash and Viva Harsha tie the knot on the same day
- Ravi Teja’s Dhamaka wraps up first schedule
- Allu Arjun’s long drive with family with Guche Gulabi playing in bg