It’s well known that Tamil star Dhanush’s 40th film is being directed by acclaimed Tamil filmmaker Karthik Subbaraj. Touted as a gangster thriller, the film had its major portion shot in London.
As per the latest updates, noted Telugu production houses GA2 Movies and UV Creations’ distribution wing, GA2UV Pictures, will be presenting Dhanush’s film in Telugu. The film also has young Tamil actress Aishwarya Lekshmi and veteran Hollywood actor James Cosmo of Game of Thrones and Braveheart fame in key roles.
Guru, Game Over and Vikram Vedha fame Sashikanth is bankrolling this as-yet-untitled film in association with Reliance Entertainment. The film is slated to release this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet pins hope on this do or die film
- This is Venkatesh’s remuneration for Naarappa?
- Lockdown effect: Allu Aravind’s Aha down for a while
- Shah Rukh wins hearts with his Corona relief initiatives
- Even before her debut, this heroine making waves
- Star choreographer’s own way to create awareness for COVID 19