Senior character artiste Rajendra Prasad and hero Sree Vishnu’s upcoming comedy drama, Gaali Sampath, has wrapped up its censor formalities earlier today. The CBFC has given a clean U certificate for this much-talked-about film.
Gaali Sampath showcases a fun and emotional bond between a father and son, played by Rajendra Prasad and Sree Vishnu respectively. The film is directed by Aneesh Krishna and star director Anil Ravipudi has penned the screenplay and offered direction supervision, apart from turning presenter with the film.
S Krishna, Sahu Garapati and Harish Peddi have jointly bankrolled Gaali Sampath and Achu has composed the music. The film is slated for release on March 11.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film