It is a known fact that Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 kick started its shoot recently and already completed its first schedule. Meanwhile, latest reports reveal that the makers are contemplating on naming the film as Sardaar.
However an official confirmation is yet to be received on this news. This film is hugely awaited and going by this catchy title things are heating up for all Pawan Kalyan fans to rejoice.
The film is being directed by Bobby, who earlier wrote and directed Ravi Teja’s super hit action entertainer Power. Anisha Ambrose, the Vizag beauty who made her debut with Alias Janaki, has been paired up with Pawan Kalyan.
- RGV reveals the truth behind casting in Lakshmi’s NTR
- Maharshi’s teaser on a special day
- F2 director in talks with Mahesh Babu?
- Kalyan Ram’s next to deal with human emotions
- Watched Chiru & Venky sir’s movies to improve comic timing: Varun Tej