Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s ‘Gabbar Singh 2’ will begin rolling from the last week of June. The film will be directed by ‘Racha’ director Sampath Nandi. This movie is expected to be a sequel to the massively successful ‘Gabbar Singh’ and Pawan Kalyan will once again be seen as a maverick police officer.
This movie is going to be made with the personal care and supervision of Pawan Kalyan. The heroine in the movie has not been finalised yet and a decision over the same will be announced soon.
Pawan is currently busy with the shooting of his film with Trivikram Srinivas. This movie is expected to hit the screens in August.
- Venkatesh to work with debutante director?
- Aditi Rao signs a Bollywood biggie
- NTR’s latest poster wins good applause
- Rajamouli ropes in star writer for his next
- Hero invites audiences to write reviews of his film