Much to the thrill of millions of desperate fans, the shooting of Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 kick started today. The film’s producer, Sharrath Marar, himself announced the news to the elated fans as he tweeted, “#Gabbarsingh2 off to a great start this morning. All team members excited and charged. #PSPK to join the shoot soon.”
The film is being directed by Bobby, who earlier wrote and directed Ravi Teja’s super hit action entertainer Power. Anisha Ambrose, the Vizag beauty who made her debut with Alias Janaki, has been paired up with Pawan Kalyan and the film is rumoured to have room for one more actress for a crucial role.
Musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s composer. Gabbar Singh 2 is expected to release during the Sankranthi season next year
Articles that might interest you:
- Sharwanand’s next with young director?
- Lawrence hints at returning to Laxmmi Bomb
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s film postponed to avoid confusion
- Manchu couple congratulates YS Jagan and Bharathi
- Hollywood flick Aladdin beats latest Bollywood releases
- Akshay Kumar finds Lawrence’s replacement