Much to the thrill of millions of desperate fans, the shooting of Power star Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 kick started today. The film’s producer, Sharrath Marar, himself announced the news to the elated fans as he tweeted, “#Gabbarsingh2 off to a great start this morning. All team members excited and charged. #PSPK to join the shoot soon.”
The film is being directed by Bobby, who earlier wrote and directed Ravi Teja’s super hit action entertainer Power. Anisha Ambrose, the Vizag beauty who made her debut with Alias Janaki, has been paired up with Pawan Kalyan and the film is rumoured to have room for one more actress for a crucial role.
Musical hit machine Devi Sri Prasad is the film’s composer. Gabbar Singh 2 is expected to release during the Sankranthi season next year
- Shriya’s interesting reply on turning mother
- Final schedule kick-starts for Suriya’s NGK
- Vijay Deverakonda-Rashmika Mandanna’s friendly Twitter banter
- Dhanush to reveal his prestigious film on a special date
- Star heroine’s Bollywood project is half way through