Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh 2 has been the center of speculation from a long time now. This project was supposed to begin long back but was kept pending as Pawan Kalyan got busy with his political activities.
As per the latest reports, shooting of this film will go on floors on May 29th in Hyderabad. Director KS Ravindra is busy in the pre-production works and the remaining cast and crew will be announced soon.
Sharath Marar, who is a close friend of Pawan Kalyan will produce the movie on Northstar Entertainment banner. Devi Sri Prasad will compose music.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief