Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s high voltage action entertainer ‘Gabbar Singh’ is reaching the final stages of shooting and the movie’s climax fight sequences will be shot from March 9th onwards. Some superb stunt sequences have been composed for the climax by fight master duo Ram – Lakshman. Pawan Kalyan himself has come up with some cool ideas for the fights and the whole team is very confident about the movie. Harish Shankar is directing this movie while Ganesh Babu is the producer.
Shruti Haasan will be seen as the female lead in this movie which is a remake of the Bollywood blockbuster Dabangg. Music is being composed by Devi Sri Prasad.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Sethupathi clarifies reports of film with Kamal Haasan
- Tollywood’s first ATT ShreyasET’s initiative for new talent
- Dil Bechara trailer sets a new world record
- COVID-19 scare: Amitabh and Abhishek to remain in hospital
- Hero Arya’s next opts for OTT release?
- 4 bungalows of the Bachchans sealed; Declared containment zones