It’s been more than a month since Pawan Kalyan, Shruti Haasan starrer Gabbar Singh released and there’s no sign of this box-office monster slowing down anytime soon. Reports from several centres suggest that the film is still doing extremely well even during weekdays. Harish Shankar, the director of the film, is still being flooded with congratulatory messages from fans of Pawan Kalyan for making a rocking entertainer. Meanwhile, the phenomenal run of Gabbar Singh doesn’t seem to have changed Pawan Kalyan at all. Recently, the Antakshari team from the film met Pawan Kalyan at his house and he played the perfect host to all of them. When Pawan Kalyan made an appearance at couple of events in the past couple of weeks, he was calm and composed as ever. No wonder his charisma and personality has made him a role model for lakhs of people. Pawan Kalyan will start shooting for Puri Jagannadh’s upcoming film Cameraman Ganga Tho Rambabu later this week. Tamannaah is playing the lead role in this film.
- My film could be the next : Nikhil on Taxiwaala piracy
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony