Pawan Kalyan’s Gabbar Singh is rolling into a unstoppable force. Less than 24 hours after Gabbar Singh’s audio launch, sources say that more than 80% of the first batch of cassettes and CDs of the album have been sold out and the music company has already begun sending out the second batch to all corners of the state. Devi Sri Prasad’s music has become a chartbuster and people can’t stop raving about the energetic soundtracks which Devi Sri Prasad had composed for the film. Going by these developments, it’s only a matter of time before Gabbar Singh starts breaking several other records. Harish Shankar has directed the film and Shruti Haasan is playing the lead role. Ganesh Babu has produced the film. Currently, Harish Shankar and his team is filming the song Kevvu Keka with Malaika Arora grooving to the number in Hyderabad.
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot