Valmiki, the title of Varun Tej’s new film was changed to Gaddalakonda Ganesh in the last minute and the film opened with a new title.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film opened to some very good occupancy in both the Telugu states. The occupancy in the single screens and multiplexes were over 80% which is very good.
Varun Tej, in particular, is being showered with good applause for his performance in the film. Harish Shankar directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement