Valmiki, the title of Varun Tej’s new film was changed to Gaddalakonda Ganesh in the last minute and the film opened with a new title.
Now, the latest we hear is that the film opened to some very good occupancy in both the Telugu states. The occupancy in the single screens and multiplexes were over 80% which is very good.
Varun Tej, in particular, is being showered with good applause for his performance in the film. Harish Shankar directs this film which has Pooja Hegde as the female lead.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR to dedicate himself to RRR
- Photo moment : Vijay Deverakonda’s messy hairdo wows fans
- Raashi Khanna tugs at heartstrings with a soothing song
- Nephew compares Mahesh Babu with Hollywood legend
- Shashank gets emotional thanks to Loser’s success
- Adorable photo : Kid Mahesh Babu with his siblings