Tainted mining baron and politician Gali Janardhan Reddy has announced that he will introduce his son Kireeti Reddy as a hero next year. Janardhan Reddy recently released a music album which he sang on the occasion of Kannada Rajyotsava.
Speaking on the occasion, Janardhan Reddy said that he will concentrate on his son’s launchpad film from March, 2018. Kireeti is currently grooming himself and undergoing intense training to be an actor. His dance performance at his sister’s Sangeet a couple of years ago was much-talked-about.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charan is the biggest achievement of my life: Chiranjeevi
- Evaru all set for its Japanese release
- Never wanted to become a hero: Rajinikanth
- Shraddha Srinath’s role in Jodi revealed
- Interview : Sharwananad -i never expected such reviews for Ranarangam
- Poll : How much will Saaho’s Telugu version collect in its full run?