South Indian actor Ganesh Venkatraman is perhaps known to the Telugu audience for his roles in films like The Angrez, Eenadu and Aakasamantha. The handsome hunk has gotten married to television personality Nisha Krishnan on Sunday, 22 November. They tied the knot at Kerala House in Chennai.
It is reportedly a love-cum-arranged marriage for Ganesh and Nisha, who have been in a relation for quite some time now. The couple’s marriage was performed according to Hindu customs. Many celebrities were spotted at the wedding apart from their relatives, and close friends. The couple were formally engaged on February 2nd.
We wish the couple a happy married life!
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Balakrishna to go barechested in Ruler
- IT officials now raid Nani’s office
- Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi makers to rope in NTR?
- Will NTR respond to Surender Reddy’s statements?
- IT raids on the noted production house