Gang Leader opened to some mixed reviews last week and had a good solid first weekend. The latest we hear is that the film has made a total share of 20.2 crores worldwide after the completion of the first week.
The pre-release business of the film was done at 29 crores and the movie needs to have a good second week to be in a safe zone.
Now that Valmiki and Bandobast have released today, we need to see how the film performs from now on. Vikram Kumar directed Gang Leader.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun loses 14 kilos in 4 months for Ala Vaikunthapuramulo
- Khaidi’s story unfolds in 4 hours: Karthi
- Upendra’s Kabza to release in 7 Indian languages
- Mahesh lauds Dhanush-Vetrimaaran’s Asuran
- Karthi spills the beans on Suriya’s next project
- Bollywood media speculates RRR’s postponement