We all know what magic Raghava Lawrence’s Ganga created all over. Both the Tamil and Telugu versions hit the bulls eye and raked in stunning figures. According to the latest update, the bilingual has now crossed the 100 crore gross share mark at the box office.
Keeping the film’s reach in mind, it is a blockbuster achievement for any south Indian film which do not feature superstars. Credit should completely go to Lawrence for extracting super performance from Taapsee and giving Nithya Menen a unique role. The horror did exceptionally well in the B and C centres.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties