We all know what magic Raghava Lawrence’s Ganga created all over. Both the Tamil and Telugu versions hit the bulls eye and raked in stunning figures. According to the latest update, the bilingual has now crossed the 100 crore gross share mark at the box office.
Keeping the film’s reach in mind, it is a blockbuster achievement for any south Indian film which do not feature superstars. Credit should completely go to Lawrence for extracting super performance from Taapsee and giving Nithya Menen a unique role. The horror did exceptionally well in the B and C centres.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release