Gantala Bandi, produced by Machiraju Sai Prasad and directed by T. Rukmini Krishna, has been selected for the International Film Festival that is going in Hyderabad. The movie is going to be screened in the ‘World Children Category’, said the producer.
The movie is set in the remote village of Narayanapuram. The story is about how a couple of young kids aim to change the terrible medical facilities in their village. Music for this film has been composed by K.M.Radhakrishnan.
The producer expressed his happiness for the selection and thanked the entire film unit
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote