Senior hero Rajashekar’s latest outing, PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M, is growing strong with each passing day. The film has collected decent shares by the end of its first weekend, both at domestic and overseas markets.
As per the latest trade reports, the film has collected a total of $271K till Sunday at the US box-office. This is a remarkable feat achieved by the senior hero and the film has already entered the profits zone in the US.
Directed by Praveen Sattaru, the film has Pooja Kumar as the female lead. Shraddha Das was seen in an important role.
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu recovers 70 percent of it cost in key areas
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda
- Legendary producer reveals his projects with Vijay Devarakonda and NTR
- Kannada hero launches a new political party