Senior hero Rajashekar’s latest outing, PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M, is growing strong with each passing day. The film has collected decent shares by the end of its first weekend, both at domestic and overseas markets.
As per the latest trade reports, the film has collected a total of $271K till Sunday at the US box-office. This is a remarkable feat achieved by the senior hero and the film has already entered the profits zone in the US.
Directed by Praveen Sattaru, the film has Pooja Kumar as the female lead. Shraddha Das was seen in an important role.
- Suriya’s most expensive film launched in London
- Poll : What did you think of Tej I Love trailer?
- Much-awaited entertainer completes its censor
- Team Rajamouli gearing up for a massive set work
- Thanks to star director, Kiara Advani lost a biggie