After a decade-long painstaking wait to score a hit, senior hero Rajasekhar has finally bounced back with a solid hit in the form of Praveen Sattaru’s Garuda Vega. The film, even though opened to average collections in India and overseas on Friday, picked up drastically, thanks to the unanimous positive word of mouth.
Until the latest updates, Garuda Vega has grossed $106,645 from 72 locations on Saturday, taking its two-day total to $200,138, including the Thursday premieres. What’s so special about these numbers is that Garuda Vega has already entered the profits zone in the US, a remarkable feat by the senior hero.
Meanwhile, Garuda Vega has fully utilized the weekend advantage and performed quite well at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states over the first weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan