After a decade-long painstaking wait to score a hit, senior hero Rajasekhar has finally bounced back with a solid hit in the form of Praveen Sattaru’s Garuda Vega. The film, even though opened to average collections in India and overseas on Friday, picked up drastically, thanks to the unanimous positive word of mouth.
Until the latest updates, Garuda Vega has grossed $106,645 from 72 locations on Saturday, taking its two-day total to $200,138, including the Thursday premieres. What’s so special about these numbers is that Garuda Vega has already entered the profits zone in the US, a remarkable feat by the senior hero.
Meanwhile, Garuda Vega has fully utilized the weekend advantage and performed quite well at the box-offices in the twin Telugu states over the first weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rakul Preet opens up about the insider-outsider debate
- Shraddha Kapoor to reprise Amala Paul’s bold role?
- Revealed- Ram Charan’s mega entry with this scene in Acharya
- Namrata goes eco-friendly this Vinayaka Chaturthi
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project