Rajasekhar’s comeback film in acclaimed director Praveen Sattaru’s direction, PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M, is collecting decent shares in overseas and in the twin Telugu states in its second week. The film, on its second Sunday, grossed $21,959 in the US and took its total to $454,383.
With just over $45K remaining, Garuda Vega is looking to breach the half a million dollar mark at overseas box-office by this weekend. The film turned a profitable venture for its US distributor by the end of its first weekend itself.
- Assamese film Village Rockstars is India’s official entry at Oscars 2019
- Sailaja Reddy Alludu’s latest Nizam collections
- Nawab’s racy, intense second trailer sets expectations soaring
- Stage set for NOTA’s release
- Anupama Parameswaran’s interesting role in her next