Rajasekhar’s comeback film in acclaimed director Praveen Sattaru’s direction, PSV Garuda Vega 126.18M, is collecting decent shares in overseas and in the twin Telugu states in its second week. The film, on its second Sunday, grossed $21,959 in the US and took its total to $454,383.
With just over $45K remaining, Garuda Vega is looking to breach the half a million dollar mark at overseas box-office by this weekend. The film turned a profitable venture for its US distributor by the end of its first weekend itself.
- Upset over Taxiwaala piracy, Vijay gets moral support from Suriya
- Deepika, Ranveer tie the knot in Konkan style
- Poll : What did you think of Next Yenti’s teaser?
- Director gives clarity on Ajith’s next
- Vijay-Atlee project set for Diwali 2019