Senior hero Rajasekhar is a happy man these days, thanks to the unanimous positive response for his latest film, Garuda Vega. In Krishna district, the film collected a share of 2.74 lakhs on day 5 and took its 5-day total to 26.36 lakhs.
Also released on last Friday, Aadi Saikumar’s horror-comedy in V4 Movies’ debut production, Next Nuvve, received an average response from Krishna district’s moviegoers. The film collected a share of 1.30 lakh on its 5th day and pocketed a total share of 11.56 lakhs in 5 days.
Meanwhile, Ram’s romantic youthful entertainer, Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, has crossed the 1 crore mark in Krishna district on its 12th day. The film collected a share of 1.08 lakhs on Tuesday, taking its cumulative total to 1.01 crore.
Lastly, Ravi Teja’s comeback film, Raja The Great, released for Diwali and performed decently in the Krishna region. The film collected 0.68 lakh on its 21st day, taking its latest total to 1.73 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tenali Ramakrishna BA BL’s special premieres in 4 cities
- Bigg Boss winner but no big offers
- Mahesh Babu not bothered about Sankranthi competition
- Change of plan for KGF director
- Here a juicy update from Bunny’s Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Rashmi to shock everyone in her maiden web series?