Senior hero Rajasekhar is a happy man these days, thanks to the unanimous positive response for his latest film, Garuda Vega. In Krishna district, the film collected a share of 2.74 lakhs on day 5 and took its 5-day total to 26.36 lakhs.
Also released on last Friday, Aadi Saikumar’s horror-comedy in V4 Movies’ debut production, Next Nuvve, received an average response from Krishna district’s moviegoers. The film collected a share of 1.30 lakh on its 5th day and pocketed a total share of 11.56 lakhs in 5 days.
Meanwhile, Ram’s romantic youthful entertainer, Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, has crossed the 1 crore mark in Krishna district on its 12th day. The film collected a share of 1.08 lakhs on Tuesday, taking its cumulative total to 1.01 crore.
Lastly, Ravi Teja’s comeback film, Raja The Great, released for Diwali and performed decently in the Krishna region. The film collected 0.68 lakh on its 21st day, taking its latest total to 1.73 crore.
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims
- Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake wraps up first schedule