Senior hero Rajasekhar is back in limelight thanks to Praveen Sattaru’s highly successful action thriller, Garuda Vega. In Krishna district, the film collected a share of 2.22 lakhs on day 6 and took its 6-day total to 28.59 lakhs.
On the other hand, Aadi Saikumar’s horror-comedy, Next Nuvve, raked in a share of 1.03 lakh on its 6th day and the film’s overall 6-day total is 12.60 lakhs.
Meanwhile, Ram’s emotional romantic entertainer, Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, on its 13th day, pocketed a share of 0.97 lakh, taking the cumulative total to 1.02 crore.
Lastly, Ravi Teja’s latest mass action entertainer, Raja The Great, released as a Diwali treat and performed decently in the Krishna area. The film collected 0.49 lakh on its 22nd day, taking its latest total to 1.74 crore.
- Rajamouli ropes in Bollywood stylist for RC’s new look
- Ram Charan to resume VVR’s shoot in December
- 2.0 fever catching up big time
- Star heroine plays a bartender in her next
- Vijay’s Sarkar continues its impressive show