Senior hero Rajasekhar has bounced back to form with Praveen Sattaru’s stylish action thriller, Garuda Vega. In Krishna district, the film collected a share of 4.88 lakhs on day 2 and took its two-day total to 9.05 lakhs.
On the other hand, Aadi Saikumar’s horror-comedy in V4 Movies’ maiden production, Next Nuvve, released on Friday to a modest response from Krishna district moviegoers. Next Nuvve raked in a share of 1.89 lakh on its 2nd day and the film’s 2-day total is 4.42 lakhs.
Meanwhile, Ram’s emotional romantic entertainer, Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, is inching closer to the 1 crore mark in the Krishna region. On its 9th day, VOZ pocketed a share of 3.60 lakhs, taking the cumulative total to 91.68 lakhs.
Finally, hero Ravi Teja’s comeback film, Raja The Great, released as a Diwali treat and performed decently in the Krishna area. The film collected 1.37 lakh on its 18th day, taking its latest total to 1.69 crore.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?
- Strict rules being followed for megastar’s next