Senior hero Rajasekhar has bounced back to form with Praveen Sattaru’s stylish action thriller, Garuda Vega. In Krishna district, the film collected a share of 4.88 lakhs on day 2 and took its two-day total to 9.05 lakhs.
On the other hand, Aadi Saikumar’s horror-comedy in V4 Movies’ maiden production, Next Nuvve, released on Friday to a modest response from Krishna district moviegoers. Next Nuvve raked in a share of 1.89 lakh on its 2nd day and the film’s 2-day total is 4.42 lakhs.
Meanwhile, Ram’s emotional romantic entertainer, Vunnadhi Okate Zindagi, is inching closer to the 1 crore mark in the Krishna region. On its 9th day, VOZ pocketed a share of 3.60 lakhs, taking the cumulative total to 91.68 lakhs.
Finally, hero Ravi Teja’s comeback film, Raja The Great, released as a Diwali treat and performed decently in the Krishna area. The film collected 1.37 lakh on its 18th day, taking its latest total to 1.69 crore.
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record
- Poll : What did you think of Mr.Majnu’s trailer?
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- RRR to be wrapped up earlier than expected