Senior hero Rajashekar’s come back film, Garuga Vega, released on November 3rd. The film opened to rave reviews from all quarters and collected decent amount by the end of its first weekend.
As per the latest updates from the film’s production house, below are Garuda Vega’s 3-day Vizag, West Godavari, Krishna, Guntur and Ceded collections (in shares):
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser