Allu Sirish’s debut film Gauravam is finally gearing up for release in April and if all goes well, it might release either in the second or third week of April. Recently, some portions of the film were shot near Hyderabad and with that the entire film’s shooting including patch work was wrapped up. Incidentally, the film’s post production is almost complete and the team is happy with the outcome. Yami Gautam is playing the lead opposite Allu Sirish in this social drama which is based on the theme of honour killings. Radha Mohan has directed the film in Telugu and Tamil whereas Prakash Raj has produced the film, apart from playing an important role.
Talking about the film, Prakash Raj said, “After Gaganam and Aakashamantha, Radha Mohan has made yet another concept based film and the story of Gauravam is going to be main highlight. Sirish and Yami Gautam have done really well in the film and the cinematography by Preetha and Thaman’s background score will be an added asset.” The film reportedly deals with the customs in villages and how a city boy fights against social discrimination. Yami Gautam will be seen as a young lawyer.
- Pawan Kalyan felicitates his school teachers
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)