The first teaser of Radha Mohan’s upcoming film Gauravam was launched today. Allu Sirish is making his debut as a lead actor in this bilingual film and it also stars Yami Gautam, Sri Charan and Prakash Raj in lead roles. The film is a social drama which apparently revolves around a city boy who goes to a village to help his friend. The film’s post production is going on in full swing and Sirish had been working on the film’s dubbing. Prakash Raj has produced the film under Duet Movies banner. Thaman has scored the music and Preetha is the cinematographer. The film’s audio will release later this week and it’s expected to hit the screens in the first quarter of the year.
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film
- Roshagadu gets a big release in Telugu states