It is widely known that Suriya has signed his first-ever web series for senior filmmaker Mani Ratnam. Titled Navarasa, the entire series is a nine-episode anthology and Suriya will be seen as the lead in one of the stories.
Talented director Gautam Menon is directing Suriya’s story and ace cinematographer PC Sreeram is handling the camera for the same. Meanwhile, excited to be a part of Gautam Menon’s web episode, PC took to Twitter and wrote: ” #onlocation For @menongautham.Web film. Experiencing the flow of a new narration style. What more if we have a volcano of talent like @Suriya_offl in front with his mesmerizing performance. may the force be us all?”
For Navarasa, Mani Ratnam has joined forces with digital giant Netflix and the 9-episode series will be out for streaming in the next year.
For @menongautham .
Web film.Experiencing flow of a new narration style.
What more if we have an volcano of talent like @Suriya_offl in front with his mesmorising perfomance.may the force be us all. pic.twitter.com/ePB5qhIHmU
— pcsreeramISC (@pcsreeram) November 18, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- KGF director meets Prabhas yet again
- Anasuya’s quirky avatar in Thank You Brother revealed
- Chiranjeevi and Acharya: Sonu Sood opens up about his experience
- Sanjay Dutt lands in Hyderabad for KGF 2’s final schedule
- Exclusive Interview : Director Trinadh – Meka Suri 2 will be a thrilling experience
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with this contestant’s following